“Best grip on the planet”
- made especially for orienteering, trail running and obstacle course racing
- made with kevlar fabric, which has amazing durability and doesn’t absorb any water, keeping your shoes in good conditions
- FITLOCK-system, supports the arch of the foot and makes the shoe feel like a part of your leg, essential for maneuverability
- shaped insole, for the perfect fit
- superior contact outsole with cleats
- sole made from butyl rubber, giving the shoes the best grip possible in all weather conditions
- weight (UK 8): 240 g
- drop 6 mm
Look after your Irocks:
Always wash your shoes after use, especially when they are muddy. They’ll serve you longer if you follow these steps:
Open the laces and take insoles out.
Rinse off the dirt by hand.
Hand wash shoes with mild detergent. The water temperature must not exceed 30°C. Don’t wash shoes in washing machine.
Let shoes dry up in normal room temperature. Avoid direct sunshine.
Don’t store them in a plastic bag.
If your shoes feel too tight it might be because of too warm drying temperature or direct sunshine. In this case wet your shoes before wearing.